Hello all! I'm sorry that once again we have no fun pictures yet. Much has been happening, but I still have no access to the internet, so visits are few and fast. Jason and I moved into the new place- and I am having fun with all my new projects to do there. Mostly painting, etc. Jason is in school and gone until way too late at night again. BUT, at least I have some tv now to help me not feel so alone. I can't wait to watch american idol in January!!!
Well, I am currently sneaking on the computer at Jason's work while he grabs something he left here, so I better go. Cheerio! I wish you all the best!!!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Rachel,email me your new address. how do you guys like your new place? I know how you feel not having the internet. I have to go to the library to do anything. I feel so out of touch with the world! Good luck with everything. Love you.
Post a Comment