Sunday, June 24, 2012

For the Love

I feel so behind in capturing all the cute moments of my girls' lives, but I had to share a couple. The other night I was making dinner at the stove, with Kate behind me in the bumbo. She had not taken a nap all day and was contented sucking on frozen blueberries and babbling away.



In an instant it suddenly occurred to me that the babbling and sucking had been replaced by a snore- to which I promptly turned around and saw this...




My heart melted. I still laugh every time I see this pic. :)

At 7 months Kate has now figured out crawling, (or rather pulling herself forward- legs dragging behind) And is enjoying moving around exploring everything. She can be so quiet sometimes I have to really watch and pay attention to what she is getting into and discovering. She especially loves Grace's birthday balloons!







3 comments:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

I love love love that Kate has red hair! Super cute :). And what is it with kids and balloons? Emmy goes nuts over then too!

Julie said...

She really is a doll! :-) Love the pictures! It was great to see you - even for just a little while!

Lisa said...

What an adorable little girl! I love the falling asleep moments. They are so precious!