
I LOVE Easter time! I appreciate the opportunity to reflect on our Savior and his atonement, and I enjoy creating family memories. We actually died eggs this year, and Grace got to choose which colors we put the eggs in. My favorite trick is to put a tablespoon of vegetable oil in the dye so the eggs get cool spots.


Jason isn't really into "dying" Easter eggs, but we did convince him to do one- and I thought it turned out pretty cool!

Easter morning before church, Grace trained for the egg hunt to play out later at Grandma's house, picking up quickly on the concept!

In fact she had so much fun that when all the eggs were picked up, she started to place some more on the ground to be able to find them again!

This was my favorite picture from the egg hunt at Great Grandma's...

Look at that determination... haha!

Uncle Joey hid the eggs at Grandma's house, so Grace realized once it got hard he would be a good buddy to search with!

The traditional cousin line up for the egg hunt... Grace of course wouldn't pose for pictures as you can see on the left, she was already trying to grab the eggs she had spotted!


After the egg hunt, is the egg ROLL! Grace really got into this one and eventually started chucking her egg to make it go farther!

Hope ya'all had a happy Easter!!!
5 comments:
She is adorable! I love that she put the eggs back down so she could find them again. What a cutie! And you are gorgeous too! Happy Easter!
What a fun Easter! Grace's dress is adorable! Seems like she had a fantastic day. That's a really sweet pic of the two of you at Grandma's too. You're both smiling so big and look so happy. :-)
Looks like a blast! Congrats on the new baby! :)
She is so cute! LOVE the picture of her NOT standing for the picture. :) Glad you had a good easter!
After reading all the Easter blog posts I'm beginning to think Tim and I are very lame. We are probably the only people on the face of the planet that did NOT dye eggs this year. Oh well...I'm always grossed out if the white part of the egg turns the color of the shell anyway :).
Emmy still didn't get the whole Easter egg hunt thing...but I have put together an Easter egg hunt for Tim every year that we've been married. He humors me...
Grace is adorable as always! I just love her. And her mommy :)
Post a Comment