The traditional "after conference luncheon" at Grandma's house was super delicious! I sure enjoy conference weekend. It is always sad for me when it ends. I especially loved Julie B. Beck's talk this time!
Monday, April 12, 2010
First Easter
This Easter I don't think Grace caught on to the egg hunt concept and cried most the time, but at least we got a few pics of her smiling! She did however enjoy shaking the plastic eggs after wards to see what sound they make. She shakes most everything to hear it, but if there's no sound, she throws it. Maybe I've introduced her to too many rattle toys! :-)


The traditional "after conference luncheon" at Grandma's house was super delicious! I sure enjoy conference weekend. It is always sad for me when it ends. I especially loved Julie B. Beck's talk this time!
The traditional "after conference luncheon" at Grandma's house was super delicious! I sure enjoy conference weekend. It is always sad for me when it ends. I especially loved Julie B. Beck's talk this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pretty hat and dress! Holidays are the best. They break up the day to day fell. Cute pictures of her smiling!
Post a Comment