Saturday, February 20, 2010

Priceless

This little girl is absolutely my pride and joy... it has been such a fun couple weeks with her. I have been enjoying just playing with her and realizing how grown up she is becoming. Even when she wakes me up at night sometimes, I love how she cuddles into my neck and doesn't want to let go.


Grace loves to push her Pooh Walker and giggles hysterically when I crawl up beside her.

At night we'll crawl all over the top floor together and be silly, read her lift the flap books, bounce on the exercise ball, and unload the dishwasher together. I have always loved her, but eight months ago I probably had more tears than smiles. Now I feel like I can't stop grinning and giving enough hugs and kisses. Aren't children such wonderful blessings? These moments are priceless.

Finally, a pic sporting those new chompers. Do you see them?! I think her long lost hat is probably too small for her now that I found it again, but we had fun with it for a little while anyway...


I'm not sure why, but Grace likes to kick her right leg up all the time, be it in her high chair, in bed, or reading books. It's a lackadaisical gesture that cracks me up. :-)

7 comments:

Lisa said...

She's so cute!

Shirley said...

lol that is so funny about the leg! I love it! Motherhood does get so much better! I think it's this age that makes us think we can handle more. You are such a good mommy! It sounds like she has so much fun with you!

Laurie said...

She is so adorable! I am glad you are finally happy and no longer full of tears! :). I can't wait to start seeing Gabriel's personality come out. Though I think he is going to be one stubborn little boy! Haha

Than & Lina said...

Sometimes I think I'm ready for the next stage. These newborn days are precious and priceless, but soooo hard! Any tips?

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I'v heard that each month just gets better and better. I have seen this first hand and it seems like you are too.!!!

Carrie said...

She is priceless! I'm glad that there are more smiles than tears. What a fun little gal. I love the foot thing too!

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

I just want to say that you always make Grace look so so cute! You have her dressed so adorable all the time! I just love to look at the pictures that you have of her and see what new cute thing she is wearing! Especially her hair things! I LOVE her hair (more like head :)) things! So cute :)